VZ EDU™ is a proven technology suite designed to "empower the student life cycle™". From prospective, applied, admitted, enrolled to graduated students, VZ EDU™ allows both students and administrators to experience a seamless process both in functionality and management.
Suite of Products:
What are the goals of VZ EDU™
- VZ Orientation™
An online orientation reservation system built specifically for Orientation Departments
- VZ CollegeApp™
An online college application system built specifically for Admissions Departments
- VZ Events™
An online event management system (e.g. Family Weekend, Homecoming)
- VZ Calendar™
An online calendar management system (e.g. Daily Tours, Open House)
VZ EDU™ provides solutions for...
- Simplify and automate tasks for students and administrators
- Go Green! Eliminate unnecessary use of paper
- Cut administrative processing time
- Improve interdepartmental collaboration
- Secure all sensitive data
- Provide the highest standard of customer support
All products in VZ EDU™ include...
- Office of Admissions
- Office of Orientation
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of Student Life
- Office of the Registrar
- Office of Student Housing
- Office of Financial Aid
- Integration with your SIS (e.g. Banner, PeopleSoft)
- Strict FERPA compliance for all data
- Secure online payment processing (PCI Compliant)
- 24/7/365 customer support
- Secure hosting provided for all applications
- Field data validation and formatting controls
- Complete graphical customization to match your institutional branding
|"Through our relationship with VZ, we’ve been able to meet the needs of our office while also meeting the reservation needs of colleges and programs across our campus. It is a seamless experience for our students, easy to manage and modify by our office staff, and simple to provide varying levels access to many users across campus. Campus wide, we’ve received nothing but positive feedback regarding VZ. This product is an incredible value for the benefit it has provided to our institution. I wish we had found it earlier!"
|- Andy Alt, Assistant Dean of Students, Bowling Green State University
|Read all of our client testimonials!